This article is a stub. You can help the Slender Fortress Wiki by expanding it.
|Boss(es)||Giant Zombie Soldier & Proxy Pack every 3 rounds|
|Goals|| Obtain the cure for the proxy infestation
|Ambience||It's Team Time Doctor!|
|Escape Music||It's Team Time Doctor!|
2Fort is a map port from Team Fortress 2 on Slender Fortress.
2fort is the most common map in Team Fortress. It has achieved its popularity due to how long matches can be, how small the map is, and the amount of campers and other bad things in the map. Despite being such a simple map, it has been one of the most played TF2 maps for experienced players.
It even has a town called "Teufort" named after it in the TF2 Lore.
This map is like the original, however it is darker than the Vanilla version.
Tips For RED Team Edit
- Always have an extra escape route.
- Know where the health packs spawn.
- Slay isolated minions as long as you are not being chased. The damage they deal is inferior.
- Look out for the Proxy Boss. He won't have a chase music.
- If all other options are exhausted and the boss is approaching near, try to stun it as you run towards it.
Tips For BLU Team Edit
- Work with the Proxy Boss and other minions by blocking RED players with your bodies.
- The minions are weak - they perform 7 hp damage - therefore, don't waste your time pursuing RED participants.
- If a player is directly being chased by the Proxy Boss, do your best to block them until the boss catches up to them.
BLU Team Edit
- Before Glubbable ported this map to their SF2 servers, the user named Demon Hamster who had an idea of making 2Fort as a SF2 map in his server when he and his friends went onto the ctf_2fort map with SF2 enabled, the objective was to collect the 5 briefcases while surviving against the bosses, just like CTF, but with bosses. His friends said that there should be a Slender 2Fort map, Demon Hamster said he was going to, but he mostly forgot on the project and had other things to do in January 2016. A year later, in January 2017. Demon Hamster finally created Slender 2Fort. The info can be found here.